Midsummer sales are in full swing and I’m utilizing the discounts to invest in some polished pieces for my new apartment. Half the fun of moving is decorating your room (okay, all the fun.) I’ve rounded up the chicest home decor items to ensure a cozy, humble abode come this fall.
- Monogram mug: a blogger favorite.
- Fun matches: it’s actually become a hobby of mine to find cute matchboxes, but this one takes the cake!
- Cozy blanket: seriously want to cozy up with this throw and a cup of tea!
- Decorative pillow: love the bohemian designs on this one.
- Diptyque candle: these candles are a classic.
- Art print: Something to tie a room together while still being eye-catching.
- Kate Spade entertaining book: this book perfects the art of being a hostess, full of recipes, stories, and tips.
- Photo clip lights: dainty string lights in rose gold = perfection!
- Confetti wine glasses: so fun!
- Adorable apron: to look chic while cooking… if that is possible!
Any trendy home decor items you’ve got your eye on? Would love to hear suggestions in comments below!