As much as I am a firm believer in waiting until after Thanksgiving to truly get into the holiday spirit, I could not help but begin making a Christmas wishlist this weekend when I finally had some downtime. Here is my roundup of some of the things I’ve had my eye on for the holiday season.
1. Wool fedora: Love this grey color and the leather trim. This would be the perfect hat to spruce up any ordinary outfit during my upcoming semester abroad!
2. Kendra Scott cuff: A classic bracelet.
3. Wool plaid scarf: How many plaid blanket scarves need a girl own? The limit does not exist.
4. Oversized Turtleneck Sweater: A cream-colored sweater is a necessity for winter. I’m loving the turtleneck trend as well.
5. 2016 Agenda: Hopefully the most difficult decision I will have to make over winter break will be to buy a Kate Spade agenda or Lilly Pulitzer agenda. Fingers crossed.
6. Plaid mug: This festive mug will be perfect for nights curled up by the fireplace with Christmas cookies!
7. Classic Kate Spade bag: I have been on the market for a new purse, and I have been loving these new Kate Spade styles (they mimic the popular Celiné bags.) I need a bag with a cross strap because I will be spending the first four months of 2016 in Europe, and I want to take all steps necessary to avoid being pick-pocketed!
8. Passport holder: Love the classic leather style of this one. Ciao!
9. Fringe bootie: I have been seriously obsessing over this pair of booties all season. I love the classic cream color and subtle fringe.
10. Shearling Vest: I’m sure this will be a big-ticket item for girls everywhere this Christmas season. The fur vest’s cousin, the shearling vest, offers chic comfort and utter coziness! Love this one from Forever 21 as well as this one from Bloomingdales.
What’s on your wishlist this holiday season? I hope my list inspired you! Happy online shopping.