Here is a roundup of all the statement jewelry pieces I will be wearing this fall:
- Michael Kors Watch: An everyday necessity.
- BaubleBar leather tassel necklace: My most recent purchase and I could not be more excited to wear this! The soft, crackled leather tassels are the perfect shade of bronze and remind me of the leaves that will soon fall from the trees! This necklace just screams autumn.
- J.Crew tortoise cuff: This bracelet is a classic. I have always loved the tortoise pattern, and its dark brown and chestnut colors accompany the fall season perfectly. Paired with riding boots and a plaid scarf, this bracelet gives off a preppy but classy look.
- KJP pearl Bracelet: This wrap-around bracelet style from KJP’s newest pearl collection is simple and elegant all at the same time. I love it paired with my J.Crew tortoise bracelet!
- Kate Spade earrings: This earrings go well with any outfit in any season. I love the way these studs glam up any outfit and make it look a tad dressier. I want these in every color!
- J.Crew pavé link bracelet: Another J.Crew classic, you just cannot go wrong with this bracelet! It’s a little heavier than most bracelets, which is why I think it fits more into fall fashion than summer.