I awoke this misty morning feeling like it was Christmas. The season of autumn begins today with the Fall Equinox. Fall has always been my favorite season ever since I was big enough to jump in a pile of leaves. The thought of cool, crisp air gives me goosebumps (in the best way possible) and I am so excited to see the ivy on the sides of Syracuse University buildings transform from a bright green hue to beautiful shades of orange and red.
At the start of every fall season, I make a bucket list of all the seasonal activities I want to do before the winter rolls around. The list gives me things to look forward to throughout the months leading up to Thanksgiving (which is unsurprisingly my favorite holiday.) Here is my 2015 Fall Bucket List! Enjoy!
- Go apple picking
- Eat a pumpkin spice donut
- Go hiking somewhere far away
- Drink a pumpkin spice latte
- Send a surprise gift to someone
- Find the perfect fall tea
- Go on a road trip
- Go pumpkin picking
- Take LOTS of pictures of fall leaves
- Learn how to make a yummy autumn soup or chili
- Make s’mores at a bonfire
- Wear blanket scarves (duh)
- Listen to John Mayer + The Avett Brothers more
- Take an evening walk through the park
- Find the perfect fall candle
- Watch “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!” as many times as I want (its one of my favorites)
- Cheer on the SU Football team at games
- Bake cookies in my apartment
- Do homework on the quad
- Invest in a cute pair of loafers
Want to make your own Fall Bucket List? Check out my fall Pinterest board for inspiration!