I may be jumping the gun a little, but lately all I have been thinking about is September issues, crisp Autumn weather, and the cozy outfits to come. With mid-August being a time to prepare to head back to school, I did a round-up of some of the staples I’ve been eyeing to buy for the upcoming fall season.
- New Naked Palette– Seriously loving these new smoky shades.
- Wide-brim Fedora– A spin on a classic fedora in a deep wine shade.
- Loafers– I’ve been lusting over these leather loafers and their cute tassels.
- Madewell Pullover Sweater– A soft, light sweater for fall’s “in-between” weather moments.
- Furry Blanket– For cozy nights in or rainy day naps, this comfy blanket is a must.
- J.Crew Eyeglasses– I’ve been on the market for a new pair of eyeglasses, and this J.Crew pair is simply perfect.
- Barbour Jacket– The ultimate fall classic.
- Steve Madden Bag– My most recent obsession: Snakeskin.
- Zara Burgundy Booties– Love the fringed tassels.
- Madewell Flare Jeans– Paired with a crisp white button up and brown booties, these elongate the leg for a chic 70s vibe.
What are some of your fall favorites?